SHREE VIDYADHIRAJA VIDYA SAMAJAM
ASWATHY, HINDU MISSION ROAD, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-695001, KERALA,
Registered under the Travancore-Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies
Registration Act with Reg. No: 135/1975, Established in 1975.
Phone: +91-471-2330929, Fax: +91-471-2336774, Email: email@example.com
- Established in the year 1975 as a Registered Charitable Society under the Travancore-Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act with Reg. No: 135/1975.
- Managed by a 9 member elected Managing Committee (Bharana Samithi) with President, Secretary & Treasurer.
- Runs Educational Institutions in Kerala & Tamilnadu in the name of the renowned
Saint, Philosopher, Social Reformer & Guru – Shree Parama Bhattaraka
Vidyadhiraja Theerthapada Chattampi Swamikal.
Owns & manages 16 Schools, 4 Colleges & 4 Temples.
- Conducts ‘Shree Vidyadhiraja Kalolsavam’ every year – a mega cultural event to train, give platform & to promote talent in music, art forms, literature & performing arts for the students of all Schools owned by the Samajam.
- Sister organizations are:
- Shree Vidyadhiraja Sabha (Registered Charitable Trust)
- Ettumanoor Education Society
- National Education Society